1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Screen protector for Panasonic GX1

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Sawfish, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Sawfish

Sawfish Mu-43 Regular

Nov 11, 2011
    Denmark
    I have bought a cheap screen protector for my GX1 on ebay. I am not really satisfied because it affects the visibility quite a lot when shooting outdoors. I searched XO skins but the GX1 is not on their list. Vikuiti has a set for the GX1, but I am not sure if they are any improvement on what I already got.
    I will appreciate any help.

Sf

2. pikestar

pikestar Mu-43 Rookie

Apr 8, 2012
    UK
    Got some "Membrane" screen guards from ebay for only £2.40 and they seem to be fine.
    Maybe my eyes aren't fussy, not used them outside yet but inside they seem fine they.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sawfish

Sawfish Mu-43 Regular

Nov 11, 2011
    Denmark
    I bought someone called UltraClear from protectionfilms24. The price was only 2 euro (5 pieces), but the specification was similar to other Ebay vendors.

Sf

4. greenarcher02

greenarcher02 Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 13, 2012
    Manila, Philippines
    Get a Nintendo DS/3DS Hori(or other better quality ones) screen protector and cut the excess before putting it on the GX1. That's what I did. I had a spare one for my DS Lite.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sawfish

Sawfish Mu-43 Regular

Nov 11, 2011
    Denmark
  6. Derek TX

Derek TX New to Mu-43

Jul 20, 2012
    Are you satisfied with it?

7. mnhoj

mnhoj There and back again

Dec 3, 2011
    Los Angeles
    John M
    I just got a Martin Fields for mine. I use them on my iphone as well. Good product.

8. crsnydertx

crsnydertx Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Chuck
    Anyone find a good GX1 screen protector from other than eBay sources? Specifically, has anyone opted for the MicroSolution film?

9. dre_tech

dre_tech Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 31, 2012
    I've installed one on my dad's NEX7, it's very good!

I have Kenko screen protectors ones for my GX1 & E-M5. Both brands are very nice quality, any tiny bubbles disappear shortly after placing it.

10. jnewell

jnewell Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 23, 2011
    Boston, MA
    I have those on my OM-D and GX-1. High marks in every respect.

11. crsnydertx

crsnydertx Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Chuck
    Thanks! MicroSolution film on order.

12. ChipperJones

ChipperJones New to Mu-43

Aug 22, 2012
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.