Scene mode/Art filter question.

johnny9fingers

Mu-43 Veteran
Is there a quick way to change scene modes or art filter modes? For example, I select Portrait mode and take a shot, then I want to take a shot in landscape mode. Right now I roll the mode dial off scene mode then back again to get access to choose the different modes. There should be a button you can push to call up the different modes but I haven't found it yet.
:confused::frown::confused:

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hi John,

just press the OK button, and at the top of the list of icons on the right edge you'll see the mode (/art filter) select icon... use the silver scroll dial to move to the new mode you want.

Make sense?

Cheers

Brian

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
We'll all be up to speed before you know it! :biggrin: remember, I've been playing with the Pen every day for the last 6+ months :smile: and I'm still learning stuff and having fun!

Cheers

Brian

johnny9fingers

Mu-43 Veteran
Hi Brian, Thanks for the help. Your expertise with the Pens is making my life a lot easier and giving my learning curve a turbo boost. Thanks again.
John.
P.S. I ordered the 50mm and will post pictures of the lens on my E-P2 this weekend.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom