Scene mode/Art filter question.

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by johnny9fingers, Mar 9, 2010.

1. johnny9fingers

johnny9fingers Mu-43 Veteran Charter Member

Is there a quick way to change scene modes or art filter modes? For example, I select Portrait mode and take a shot, then I want to take a shot in landscape mode. Right now I roll the mode dial off scene mode then back again to get access to choose the different modes. There should be a button you can push to call up the different modes but I haven't found it yet.
    :confused::frown::confused:

2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

switching between modes

I wish I knew that magic button, but I don't. Perhaps there's someone out there that does? Thus far, that's the only way I know how to make a change.
    :bump:

3. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus Charter Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Hi John,

just press the OK button, and at the top of the list of icons on the right edge you'll see the mode (/art filter) select icon... use the silver scroll dial to move to the new mode you want.

Make sense?

Cheers

Brian

• Like Like x 2
  4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

:redface::doh:

Thanks Brian.:blush:

5. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus Charter Member

Dec 15, 2009
    We'll all be up to speed before you know it! :biggrin: remember, I've been playing with the Pen every day for the last 6+ months :smile: and I'm still learning stuff and having fun!

Cheers

Brian

6. johnny9fingers

johnny9fingers Mu-43 Veteran Charter Member

Hi Brian, Thanks for the help. Your expertise with the Pens is making my life a lot easier and giving my learning curve a turbo boost. Thanks again.
    John.
    P.S. I ordered the 50mm and will post pictures of the lens on my E-P2 this weekend.