say hey from scenic milwaukee

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by josh, Sep 17, 2010.

1. josh

josh Mu-43 Regular

Sep 17, 2010
    hey i'm Canon 20D just stopped turning on for the second time in it's short life, and when considering having it fixed for the 2nd time i realized i never much liked that camera anyways. i just ordered the GF1 today and can't wait to get it in the mail. I have been unable to get anything done today except read about micro 4/3. i used to buy and sell antique cameras 5+ years ago and have a few leica and voigtlander lenses left that i'm excited to be able to use again.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome josh - you'll have fun with the GF1.
  3. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Giday mate. Good to have you here and thanks for saying hello. That GF1 is a killer of a camera and you'll be happy with it. I'll be looking forward to seeing some of your scenic Milwaukee pictures soon. See ya round

4. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello Josh and welcome here ! Congrats on your GF1 !
  5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Josh, I think you're going to make yourself at home here in the Adapted Lenses forum very quickly. Thanks for your introduction and make sure you leave the Fed Ex/UPS man a note so he'll leave that camera for you if you're not home.:wink:

Milwaukee has some amazing parks. I spent a few months living there right after college and those parks kept me sane. Well, fairly sane.:biggrin:

Looking forward to hearing your GF1 impressions, Josh.:thumbup: