1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

say hey from scenic milwaukee

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by josh, Sep 17, 2010.

1. josh

josh Mu-43 Regular

Sep 17, 2010
    hey i'm josh...my Canon 20D just stopped turning on for the second time in it's short life, and when considering having it fixed for the 2nd time i realized i never much liked that camera anyways. i just ordered the GF1 today and can't wait to get it in the mail. I have been unable to get anything done today except read about micro 4/3. i used to buy and sell antique cameras 5+ years ago and have a few leica and voigtlander lenses left that i'm excited to be able to use again.

• Like Like x 1
  2. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome josh - you'll have fun with the GF1.

3. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Giday mate. Good to have you here and thanks for saying hello. That GF1 is a killer of a camera and you'll be happy with it. I'll be looking forward to seeing some of your scenic Milwaukee pictures soon. See ya round

icon

4. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello Josh and welcome here ! Congrats on your GF1 !

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Josh, I think you're going to make yourself at home here in the Adapted Lenses forum very quickly. Thanks for your introduction and make sure you leave the Fed Ex/UPS man a note so he'll leave that camera for you if you're not home.:wink:

Milwaukee has some amazing parks. I spent a few months living there right after college and those parks kept me sane. Well, fairly sane.:biggrin:

Looking forward to hearing your GF1 impressions, Josh.:thumbup: