Save/Restore Camera Settings on GX85

ralf-11

Mu-43 All-Pro
I can't figure out how to Save/Restore Camera Settings on the GX85, or even find it in the manual.

Any ideas??

Real Name
Todd Cleaver
I can't figure out how to Save/Restore Camera Settings on the GX85, or even find it in the manual.
If you are after a save to SD card as in the video that @Mike Wingate linked I think you are out of luck. I shoot both GX85 and G85 and neither of them have this feature. It's a shame really, it seams like it would be a fairly easy function to add. With the all of the customization you can do on these cameras it would be fantastic to be able to save them outside the camera.
I do make heavy use of the C mode settings that @MonikaO referenced. They do help but are no good though if I screw up and overwrite them or worse yet the camera needs a reset (rare, I admit). Settings saved to SD would make things easier.

ralf-11

Mu-43 All-Pro
yes, a save to SD card - I guess the GX85 is an orphan to Panasonic

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom