Sandy from BC Canada

SandyO

Mu-43 Regular
I reside in the S.E. corner of British Columbia nestled against the western edge of the Rockies. Been a photography nut for going on 50 years and shot with all sorts of film cameras, advanced point and shoots and DSLR's as well. Even did the darkroom thing until digital came along. Downsized from the bulkiness of the DSLR back to a long zoom point and shoot and was never happy with the soft focus, especially at longer zoom levels so I purchased an OM-D E M10 Mk II several months ago with a 12 - 42 and the 75 - 300. I spend a lot of time with a backpack on so this seems to suit me very well. And big shout out to @Bob T for recommending this site. Hope to learn lots. Some recent photos ....enjoy.

AutoOrnament by soates50, on Flickr

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
AutoOrnament by soates50, on Flickr

WhaleFluke by soates50, on Flickr

Purple by soates50, on Flickr

Swallow by soates50, on Flickr

Last edited:

LilSebastian

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
John
Welcome! I have the very same camera and it continues to surprise me every day. You may enjoy watching some of the YouTube videos by Rob Trek on your camera to get a better understanding of the menus and features.

RichDesmond

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I reside in the S.E. corner of British Columbia nestled against the western edge of the Rockies. Been a photography nut for going on 50 years and shot with all sorts of film cameras, advanced point and shoots and DSLR's as well. Even did the darkroom thing until digital came along. Downsized from the bulkiness of the DSLR back to a long zoom point and shoot and was never happy with the soft focus, especially at longer zoom levels so I purchased an OM-D E M10 Mk II several months ago with a 12 - 42 and the 75 - 300. I spend a lot of time with a backpack on so this seems to suit me very well. And big shout out to @Bob T for recommending this site. Hope to learn lots. Some recent photos ....enjoy.

Welcome!! :)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom