1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

San Antonio in NYC`s "little Italy

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by cosinaphile, Jun 7, 2010.

1. cosinaphile

cosinaphile Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    new york city
    a comfortable cool sunday evening with the gf1 and 14-45 kit with oly A-28 .8 wide angle adapter [shortest focal length 11.5 mm?]

[​IMG]

P1090450.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P1090453.jpg

P1090510.jpg

P1090526.jpg

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Very nice - was it a feast day celebration or just your "average" Little Italy evening?:wink: I like the feeling of light - almost feels as though we're on a movie set!

• Like Like x 1
  3. ajramirez

ajramirez Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 16, 2010
    Caguas, Puerto Rico
    Nice set! As an aside, check out the E-P1 on the left bottom side of the second picture.

Regards,

Antonio

• Like Like x 2
  4. BBW

Great catch, Antonio!:biggrin:

5. cosinaphile

Dec 26, 2009
    new york city
    Antonio, you have eagle eyes it seems ....that is indeed an ep1, the shooter who was using it with a 35-70 3.5 minolta md mount lens was my good friend "junglar"

he joined the forum in may

6. cosinaphile

Dec 26, 2009
    new york city
    bbw it is a feast day ..... the statue of saint anthony was taken from a giant outdoor creche and marched thru the streets to return it to the church

7. BBW

Thanks for the info! You know I just couldn't reach into my mind far enough to remember which feast day it might have been down there.:wink: Great shots!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.