Samy's Camera will price match Adorama's $399 deal on the E-PM1 in-store!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Jonathan F/2, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, USA
    Samy's Camera will price match Adorama's $399 deal on the E-PM1 as long as you bring proof of the price deal. I just printed up the details from here:

43 Rumors | Blog | E-PM1 with kit lens now for $399. New review at Pocket Lint

And then I printed up the screen on Adorama's checkout page with the coupon applied as further proof. If you're in the LA area, it's an easy way to get an E-PM1 for $399 tax free all this week!

I just did this for a friend who's joining M43 after some convincing from me! :wink:

2. crsnydertx

crsnydertx Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Chuck
    Thanks, the Adorama coupon link works as well! I almost picked one up, but then I thought of the grief I would get if one more camera entered this house...:eek:

3. 0dBm

0dBm Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 30, 2011
    Western United States
    Jon,
    Is the tax-free deal on just this item or on everything in their stores?

4. Jonathan F/2

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, USA
    Everything in-store is tax free. I think I may hold off all my purchases next year for December!

5. 0dBm

0dBm Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 30, 2011
    Western United States
    Good time to make some photography-related purchases; however, I already obliterated my budget. I need another flash, but have no cash. Daughter needs clothes.:frown:

6. Jonathan F/2

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, USA
    I forgot this deal wasn't even posted! :biggrin:

7. Art

Art Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 13, 2011
    San Francisco, CA
    E-PM1 is impressive value and at $399 it's now that much cheaper but still smaller, lighter w/ 5.5fps burst rate (fantastic for HDR bracketing) than 2x more expensive E-P3. Olympus marketing is the worst. They should also be offerring E-PM1 kits w/ 17mm pancake..

8. Jonathan F/2

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, USA
    Adorama deal has been reduced to $25 off only.

9. crsnydertx

Dec 31, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Chuck
    Must have been in the last hour or two; got it while it was still $50 off! :thumbup:

10. Jonathan F/2

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, USA
    I thought you were putting off buying another camera body? Haha :rolleyes::biggrin::tongue:

11. crsnydertx

Dec 31, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Chuck
    Shhh.....don't tell anybody....:redface:

12. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 9, 2010
    FWIW, the Adorama deal is STILL $399 (I was curious and checked yesterday). Perhaps not all coupon codes work the same but the one for the silver E-PM1 did. Also if you sign up as a new customer for Bill Me Later that's an additional $20 off taking the total for the kit to $379. Pay it immediately and you get no interest.

If I wasn't sure I was getting one for Chanukah I'd jump on this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.