1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Samy's Camera will price match Adorama's $399 deal on the E-PM1 in-store!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Jonathan F/2, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    Samy's Camera will price match Adorama's $399 deal on the E-PM1 as long as you bring proof of the price deal. I just printed up the details from here:

43 Rumors | Blog | E-PM1 with kit lens now for $399. New review at Pocket Lint

And then I printed up the screen on Adorama's checkout page with the coupon applied as further proof. If you're in the LA area, it's an easy way to get an E-PM1 for $399 tax free all this week!

I just did this for a friend who's joining M43 after some convincing from me! :wink:

2. crsnydertx

crsnydertx Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Chuck
    Thanks, the Adorama coupon link works as well! I almost picked one up, but then I thought of the grief I would get if one more camera entered this house...:eek:

3. 0dBm

0dBm Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 30, 2011
    Western United States
    Jon,
    Is the tax-free deal on just this item or on everything in their stores?

4. Jonathan F/2

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    Everything in-store is tax free. I think I may hold off all my purchases next year for December!

5. 0dBm

0dBm Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 30, 2011
    Western United States
    Good time to make some photography-related purchases; however, I already obliterated my budget. I need another flash, but have no cash. Daughter needs clothes.:frown:

6. Jonathan F/2

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    I forgot this deal wasn't even posted! :biggrin:

7. Art

Art Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 13, 2011
    San Francisco, CA
    E-PM1 is impressive value and at $399 it's now that much cheaper but still smaller, lighter w/ 5.5fps burst rate (fantastic for HDR bracketing) than 2x more expensive E-P3. Olympus marketing is the worst. They should also be offerring E-PM1 kits w/ 17mm pancake..

8. Jonathan F/2

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    Adorama deal has been reduced to $25 off only.

9. crsnydertx

Dec 31, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Chuck
    Must have been in the last hour or two; got it while it was still $50 off! :thumbup:

10. Jonathan F/2

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    I thought you were putting off buying another camera body? Haha :rolleyes::biggrin::tongue:

11. crsnydertx

Dec 31, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Chuck
    Shhh.....don't tell anybody....:redface:

12. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 9, 2010
    FWIW, the Adorama deal is STILL $399 (I was curious and checked yesterday). Perhaps not all coupon codes work the same but the one for the silver E-PM1 did. Also if you sign up as a new customer for Bill Me Later that's an additional $20 off taking the total for the kit to $379. Pay it immediately and you get no interest.

If I wasn't sure I was getting one for Chanukah I'd jump on this.