Showcase Samyang/Rokinon 135mm f2 UMC

Fullitorrrrrrr

Mu-43 Rookie
Real Name
Grant
Couldn't find a thread for this lens existing already (sorry if I missed it!). It is available in an MFT mount, but I have it for Canon EF, and mounted on a 0.64x Speedbooster XL.

Just got the lens the other day, but I am extremely impressed with it so far, fantastically sharp wide open, and the ~86mm/f1.3 is nice. I am looking forward to heading out and forcing myself to find some uses for this lens... Really happy with the bokeh (all shots wide open)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Fullitorrrrrrr

Mu-43 Rookie
Real Name
Grant
Both taken out in the backyard wide open, will be nice once winter leaves and some more colors come out in the backyard, but really happy with the bokeh this gives me even with a bit of working distance, and impressed with the kid's snarl... As usual, the cat is not amused.

Fullitorrrrrrr

Mu-43 Rookie
Real Name
Grant
Wide open, cropped down a bit, some light editing to bring out the brown of his eyes. Noticed when zooming in I'm focused on the eye farther away from the camera, and the nearer one is just a touch out of focus, impressed that I get a shallow enough DoF for that to be a thing (also, note to self: get better at this)!