1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Samyang or Rokinon 7.5mm fisheye lens

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by WT21, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Looking for a Samyang or Rokinon 7.5mm fisheye lens for m43.

Please PM with condition, price, etc.

CONUS, paypal verified only.

Thanks!

2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    If you end up buying one new (like I did, such a great lens no wonder there aren't any for sale) Overstock.com has the cheapest price going, and its worth a look around the internet for a coupon code too (none for me at the time I bought though). Good luck!

3. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Thanks! They're $299 on Amazon and B&H, and $272 on overstock + $3 shipping. That's $24 cheaper. Hmmm...

What color did you get? The silver color looks a little cheap on the web sized pics. Maybe I'll go for black. Still open for anyone looking to move one, though :)

4. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I was on the fence about selling mine, but I bought in at $325 so with the prices they're at now, I'll just keep it. I don't actually lose the money until I sell it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.