Samyang Lenses for Four Thirds

eolake

Mu-43 Regular
... It seems we need a forum about lenses which are made for M4/3, but are neither Pana nor Olympus! :)

Samyang Lenses for Four Thirds, <a href="http://www.photographyblog.com/news/samyang_lenses_for_four_thirds/">here</a>.

Update: oops, it's 4/3, not M4/3!
(Me, I was never very interested in 4/3, but very much in M4/3.)
... and since they also work on DSLRs APS-C, they won't be very compact. Too bad.

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
... It seems we need a forum about lenses which are made for M4/3, but are neither Pana nor Olympus! :)

I'm looking forward to the day when we need to make that forum!! Seriously, would love to see the likes of Cosina, Tamron, Sigma, Tokina, and Samyang start to provide 3rd party glass for :43: :cloud-9-039:.

SimplyEd

Mu-43 Regular

Samyang Lenses for Four Thirds, <a href="http://www.photographyblog.com/news/samyang_lenses_for_four_thirds/">here</a>.

Update: oops, it's 4/3, not M4/3!
(Me, I was never very interested in 4/3, but very much in M4/3.)
... and since they also work on DSLRs APS-C, they won't be very compact. Too bad.

Whatever mount it is... its ok... m4/3 has all the lens adapters for each and every mount.... and the fact that samyang don't make autofocus lenses.

intense

Mu-43 Rookie
If they produce lenses especially for m4/3 I thing they will be smaller, which is not bad at all.

Real Name
Chris
Heavy

I have the Samyang (Rokinon) 85mm f1.4 which I adapt for m4/3. It is very heavy. I have already been wishing that they would make a m4/3 version of there popular 35mm and 85mm lenses. They would be a big hit if they were as good as their full size lenses.

bilzmale

Mu-43 All-Pro
I have a Samyang built 8mm fish-eye lens (branded as Falcon). Being MF I can use it with a cheaper adapter (without electronics) which I finally found on eBay. {I sold my Oly adapter some time ago.}

Latest threads

Top Bottom