1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Samyang 7.5mm Fisheye & Panasonic 100-300 (UK)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by harry_s, Oct 6, 2011.

1. harry_s

harry_s Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jul 19, 2011
    Wiltshire, UK
    Two M4/3 lens for sale, both only a few weeks old. I'm based in the UK and would prefer Paypal, prices include delivery via Royal Mail Special Delivery (next day)

Samyang 7.5mm f3.5 Fisheye - £250 with RMSD

Excellent condition, purchased direct from the European supplier 3 weeks ago, has been taken out of the house 3 times and is in mint condition. Boxed with instructions and pouch. Selling as I would like a 12mm f2 for a few months, will probably buy one of these again next year!

[​IMG]

Panasonic 100-300mm f4-5.6 - £350 with RMSD

Owned from new for just over a month, boxed with all original stuff (lens hood, instructions etc), excellent condition. Again selling as I want a 12mm f2 for the winter months when I'm travelling a fair bit, will certainly be buying another next Spring as it's a wonderful lens.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lumixy

Lumixy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 21, 2011
    Dublin, Ireland
    Hi Harry. Is the Samyang still for sale? Is the price negotiable? If it is I wouldnt mind getting this as a Xmas present. I've been given an ultimatum this evening and need to make my mind up :rolleyes:

3. Lumixy

Lumixy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 21, 2011
    Dublin, Ireland
    Still for sale Harry?? :confused: