• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Gx850, mZ 75-300ii, Samyang 12mm f/2, eM1 Mkii guidebook. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for jimr.pdx (10)

jimr.pdx

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Jim R
Items to sell/buy/trade: GX850 silver, m.Zuiko 75-300v2 || Oly 9mm BCL || Samyang 12mm f/2 || eM1.ii guide

Prices: $210 ,260, 65 sold | 12mm $155 | guidebook $20 sold

Ships to: US

Description: Selling a few fine items that aren't quite what I needed.
  • The Samyang 12 isn't quite wide or compact enough for my 'needs':roflmao:.
  • The guidebook is for eM1 mark ii, which I traded away as the mk.I 'classic' is a better fit for me.
  • The silver G850 is talented and very small - but I'm using primes a lot, and internal stabilization is becoming more useful as I head into my mid-60s.
  • The 75-300 m.Zuiko is a bit lighter than my ZD 70-300 - but not as much benefit overall than I hoped.
  • The replacement for the 12mm will also make the 9mm body-cap fisheye redundant.
Lenses are in EX- condition. Lenses have caps but no hoods. :(
Body is EX with nothing that I see in the way of marks. Shutter count 975 (mechanical).
GX850 from eBay, lenses from mpb, BCL from here!

"Mastering the E-M1 Mark II" - Darrell Young (Rocky Nook press).
The book is barely used with no highlights or notes on pages. -Link-

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS

Shipping charge: included USA

Handling time: 2 days ± weekend

References: jr-carfala on ebay, jimr-pdx on pentaxforums

Additional comments: Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• sale4.JPG
    sale4.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 132
  • sale1.JPG
    sale1.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

jimr.pdx

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Jim R
Guidebook has sold!

I'll mark this listing as completed for now. I've a 14-140 /3.5+ coming, if it serves me well the 12-60 could go and the 12/2 would stay. We'll see.

Latest threads

Top Bottom