1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Samsung NX300 Review

Discussion in 'Other Systems' started by RT_Panther, May 29, 2013.

1. RT_Panther

RT_Panther Mu-43 Legend

May 4, 2011
    Texas
  2. madogvelkor

madogvelkor Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    Connecticut
    It's a rather attractive camera...

3. battleaxe

battleaxe Mu-43 Top Veteran

I like how they made the min SS speed 1/6000. I wish my Sony SLT A57 and GF3 offered such speeds, would come in real hand in bright sunlight. The whole package looks pretty nice, but the lens selection is a bit a downer, and I am not familiar with how good or bad the AF on the NX system is either. Hmm, thankfully I think GAS has passed me for a while.

4. ajamils

ajamils Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 20, 2012
    Richmond, Texas
    Same here. I was feeling the pressure of GAS since I saw this camera but after picking up Sony A99, my gas and wallet are done for long time. :)

Sent from LG Optimus Phablet.

5. Declan97

Declan97 Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 3, 2012
    Padang, Indonesia
    First, my wife ask me for a galaxy camera which I think for a pocket cameras with android at the price $500 is quite expensive and mean while I'm Googling the nx family I've came to nx210 but in here there's no more stock available and I got an offer that I can't refuse for the nx 300 at the same price as the nx 1000:)

So, now I became more interesting than my wife....with zd to nx and om to nx adapter, I've become more curious trying this aps-c 1,5x cf using zd, om lenses...unfortunately samsung still learning how to make an universal evf

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EP-L2 with adapted lens