1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Samsung NX100 kit, Pentax Vivitar 85mm 1.4 | Location: NE PA | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jgmankos, Feb 18, 2013.

1. jgmankos

jgmankos Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Apr 9, 2012
    Slatington, PA
    John
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Samsung NX100 kit, Pentax Vivitar 85mm 1.4
    </br>Prices</br> Samsung NX100 Kit $300
    Samsung 30mm pancake $150
    Vivitar (PK mount) 85mm f/1.4 $250
    </br>Location</br> NE PA
    </br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
    </br>Description</br> Selling a Samsung NX-100 Mirrorless camera. This is a nice mirrorless camera and I hate to part with it but I think I want to give either the new Pentax MX-1 or else the Fuji X20 a try, so I need to part with this. This has the same 14.7mp sensor as the K-7 with a bit better noise performance at High ISO.

Included is the NX-100, the 20-50 lens, the flash unit, the Electronic Viewfinder (worth $100 by itself) and a Lowepro holster case. All for $300 shipped US (outside us add about $25 extra)

I also have the Samsung 30mm f/2 Pancake lens for the NX system for $150 shipped US ($15 extra outside the US). This is the equivalent to the NX mount system as the Panny 20 is to m4/3. Outstanding sharp, fast, pancake lens.

Also, for your legacy pleasure, I have a Pentax K mount Vivitar 85mm f/1.4 lens. this is as new...I bought it new awhile back and have never mounted it on the camera. Just don't have a need for it like I thought I would and my FA 50mm 1.4 stays on my camera all the time unless I need my 70-300. Selling this for $250 shipped...$20 extra outside the US
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included (outside US will be more)
    </br>Handling time</br> Next day
    </br>References</br> ebay: techaddiction, pentaxforums: jgmankos
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: