[FS] Samsung NX100 kit, Pentax Vivitar 85mm 1.4 | Location: NE PA | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jgmankos, Feb 18, 2013.

1. jgmankos

jgmankos Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Apr 9, 2012
    Slatington, PA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Samsung NX100 kit, Pentax Vivitar 85mm 1.4
    </br>Prices</br> Samsung NX100 Kit $300
    Samsung 30mm pancake $150
    Vivitar (PK mount) 85mm f/1.4 $250
    </br>Location</br> NE PA
    </br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
    </br>Description</br> Selling a Samsung NX-100 Mirrorless camera. This is a nice mirrorless camera and I hate to part with it but I think I want to give either the new Pentax MX-1 or else the Fuji X20 a try, so I need to part with this. This has the same 14.7mp sensor as the K-7 with a bit better noise performance at High ISO.

Included is the NX-100, the 20-50 lens, the flash unit, the Electronic Viewfinder (worth $100 by itself) and a Lowepro holster case. All for $300 shipped US (outside us add about $25 extra)

I also have the Samsung 30mm f/2 Pancake lens for the NX system for $150 shipped US ($15 extra outside the US). This is the equivalent to the NX mount system as the Panny 20 is to m4/3. Outstanding sharp, fast, pancake lens.

Also, for your legacy pleasure, I have a Pentax K mount Vivitar 85mm f/1.4 lens. this is as new...I bought it new awhile back and have never mounted it on the camera. Just don't have a need for it like I thought I would and my FA 50mm 1.4 stays on my camera all the time unless I need my 70-300. Selling this for $250 shipped...$20 extra outside the US
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included (outside US will be more)
    </br>Handling time</br> Next day
    </br>References</br> ebay: techaddiction, pentaxforums: jgmankos
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: