1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Samsung NX10 nice price

Discussion in 'Other Systems' started by Razer, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Razer

Razer Mu-43 Regular

Feb 1, 2010
    Wigan
    Just having a flick though Park Camera's when i noticed the Samsung NX10

Here the link

http://www.parkcameras.com/11231/Samsung-NX-10-with-18-55mm-OIS-lens.html

Look at the price only £489 inc kit lens, for basically a system camera with aps-c sensor.

When Panasonic release the G2 sometime next month, hopefully they won't over price it & be around the same price with kit lens.

Personally i can see the Samsung NX10 selling quite well TBH.

2. deckitout

deckitout Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 28, 2010
    Essex UK
    Looks tidy

It will keep Panny and Olly on there toes which will benefit us all hopefully

3. Bullfrog

Bullfrog Mu-43 Top Veteran

I'm interested in this. A couple of years ago I picked up a small Samsung P&S on a whim before we went on summer vacation and ended up really liking it. Definitely something to keep an eye on.

4. cosinaphile

cosinaphile Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    new york city
    ive read it will be unable to use m mount lenses , count me out

5. hohoho

hohoho Mu-43 Regular

Jan 24, 2010
    Tokyo
    Hasty/excited readers please note: As Razer correctly pointed out, this price is in British quids, not euros, let alone US dollars.

6. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Any guesses on the $price? Conversion rates seem to favour the $ for high tech stuff so my guess is just about the same, or just under that of the E-PL1... interesting time for the E-PL1 release.

Good to see Olympus are on the ball... let's see what they have up their sleeve next, along with Panasonic.

Cheers

Brian

7. chylld

chylld Mu-43 Regular

Jan 13, 2010
    Bit of an old thread, but I just ordered a NX10 + 30/2 kit for AU$766 = £462 = US$704. Genuine Australian stock through Ted's Cameras.

What a bargain!!? Makes my E-P1 + 20/1.7 seem extremely over-priced.

8. vuss346

vuss346 New to Mu-43

Jun 9, 2010
    Sydney
    NX 10 are top camera.
    I got the 18-55mm nd the 50-200mm
    Works a treat

• Like Like x 1
  9. texascbx

texascbx Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Texas
    Like to see some pics from the NX.

10. cosinaphile

cosinaphile Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    new york city
    the samsung to watch is the tl-500 ....ex-1 [in europe]

its a point and shoot with one of the larger point and shot sensors... its overwhelming a pocket-able camera for pros and advanced amateurs...shoots raw has p,s,a,m, regular hotshoe, nice sized grip , articulated lcd, from pic ive seen quite nice image quality
    has a nice old schooll design ,it looks like a camera not a rounded edge cigarette case

but mostly this........ A 24MM -72MM EQUIV ZOOM F 1.8- 2.2!!

449 USD , it will be my next camera and if its up to the task it may replace my beloved
    ricoh gx-200 24-72 mm eqiv 2.5- 4.4

http://www.pcworld.com/article/189856/samsung_makes_a_run_at_camera_glory_at_pma_2010.html