Samsung NX10 nice price

Discussion in 'Other Systems' started by Razer, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Razer

Razer Mu-43 Regular

Feb 1, 2010
    Just having a flick though Park Camera's when i noticed the Samsung NX10

Here the link

Look at the price only £489 inc kit lens, for basically a system camera with aps-c sensor.

When Panasonic release the G2 sometime next month, hopefully they won't over price it & be around the same price with kit lens.

Personally i can see the Samsung NX10 selling quite well TBH.
  2. deckitout

deckitout Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 28, 2010
    Essex UK
    Looks tidy

It will keep Panny and Olly on there toes which will benefit us all hopefully

3. Bullfrog

Bullfrog Mu-43 Top Veteran

I'm interested in this. A couple of years ago I picked up a small Samsung P&S on a whim before we went on summer vacation and ended up really liking it. Definitely something to keep an eye on.
  4. cosinaphile

cosinaphile Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    new york city
    ive read it will be unable to use m mount lenses , count me out
  5. hohoho

hohoho Mu-43 Regular

Jan 24, 2010
    Hasty/excited readers please note: As Razer correctly pointed out, this price is in British quids, not euros, let alone US dollars.
  6. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Any guesses on the $price? Conversion rates seem to favour the $ for high tech stuff so my guess is just about the same, or just under that of the E-PL1... interesting time for the E-PL1 release.

Good to see Olympus are on the ball... let's see what they have up their sleeve next, along with Panasonic.

7. chylld

chylld Mu-43 Regular

Jan 13, 2010
    Bit of an old thread, but I just ordered a NX10 + 30/2 kit for AU$766 = £462 = US$704. Genuine Australian stock through Ted's Cameras.

What a bargain!!? Makes my E-P1 + 20/1.7 seem extremely over-priced.
  8. vuss346

vuss346 New to Mu-43

Jun 9, 2010
    NX 10 are top camera.
    I got the 18-55mm nd the 50-200mm
    Works a treat
    • Like Like x 1
  9. texascbx

texascbx Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Like to see some pics from the NX.
  10. cosinaphile

cosinaphile Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    new york city
    the samsung to watch is the tl-500 ....ex-1 [in europe]

its a point and shoot with one of the larger point and shot sensors... its overwhelming a pocket-able camera for pros and advanced amateurs...shoots raw has p,s,a,m, regular hotshoe, nice sized grip , articulated lcd, from pic ive seen quite nice image quality
    has a nice old schooll design ,it looks like a camera not a rounded edge cigarette case

but mostly this........ A 24MM -72MM EQUIV ZOOM F 1.8- 2.2!!

449 USD , it will be my next camera and if its up to the task it may replace my beloved
    ricoh gx-200 24-72 mm eqiv 2.5- 4.4