1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Salutations!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Bluebear, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Bluebear

Bluebear Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 23, 2011
    Hello, and sorry to sound grand, but there are a lot of intro threads with "hello"!

I just joined the forum today but am not new to micro four thirds or photography; my dSLR is a Sony Alpha 700 with various lenses but last April I bought an E-PL1 with 14-42 lens. Shortly afterwards I bought the 14-150 lens and then the Panny 20mm and 14mm lenses. The last one is a wow lens!

I love the compactness of the MFT format and when the GF2 was announced I read the reviews. I then decided I ought to get the GF1 before it becomes obsolete, so went and bought one (with 14-45 lens) last weekend. (I looked at the GF2 but was not keen on the touch screen interface). I've not had the chance to use it much yet but I love the feel and build of it. I'm not sure that my Sony is going to get a lot of use now!

I just can't decide whether to keep the E-PL1 now I have the GF1.....! :wink:

Here are a couple of images from my E-PL1:

Feather-Landing-2.

Greetings.

• Like Like x 3
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Bluebear, greetings! I think "greetings" goes along with "salutations" a bit better.:wink:

Many thanks for starting off with an introduction - and photographs, too. I love that happy little meeting of the two dog friends.

Hmm, decisions decisions about which camera to keep, if you must only keep one. You could start a thread on the This or That forum, if you wanted to.

I'm very glad to welcome you here Bluebear and look forward to seeing and reading more from you.:thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.