Saludos from Mexico City

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by alxcoghe, Dec 15, 2010.

1. alxcoghe

alxcoghe New to Mu-43

Dec 15, 2010
    Mexico City
    Hi at all!

So, here i am!

I'm an italian freelance photographer, working on assignment and create stock photography for photo agency in Milan.
    I live in Mexico City with my mexican wife. I'm a micro 4/3 photographer with pride. Got no dslr, it's a choice. I've got an olympus pen ep1 with 17mm, also i've got a panasonic lumix lx3. But now i want a panasonic G2!!!

My kind of photography is street photography, reportage, urban landscapes and portraits.

Well, now that's all. See you soon!!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. pjohngren

pjohngren Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 15, 2010
    Welcome to the group. That is exciting that you are heading out into the world of professional photogrqaphy armed with a m4/3. I have had a number of exhibits using a DSLR prior to geting into m4/3 and I am totally convinced that m4/3 can give results every bit as good and in some ways better than a traditional DSLR, due to its unintimidating form factor. The notion that you need to lug around a full sized DSLR is total myth. When you realize that fact, it is absolutely freeing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sinpig

sinpig Mu-43 Regular

Sep 2, 2010
    Superior, WI
    Welcome, this might be a good time for you to purchase a G2, it's on sale @ Amazon for $550!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome - I'd look at the GH2 ahead of the G2 - quite a bit more expensive but probably worth the money. That said the G2 prices are really low for a fairly new model.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome from Holland !

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome and hello from Scotland.

All the best,

Colin

7. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Good to see you over here, Alessio!:wink:

8. inmyeye

inmyeye Mu-43 Regular

Feb 27, 2010
    Chicago-USA
    Hi Alessio. Nice to see you here :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.