Saludos from Mexico City

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by alxcoghe, Dec 15, 2010.

1. alxcoghe

alxcoghe New to Mu-43

Dec 15, 2010
    Mexico City
    Hi at all!

So, here i am!

I'm an italian freelance photographer, working on assignment and create stock photography for photo agency in Milan.
    I live in Mexico City with my mexican wife. I'm a micro 4/3 photographer with pride. Got no dslr, it's a choice. I've got an olympus pen ep1 with 17mm, also i've got a panasonic lumix lx3. But now i want a panasonic G2!!!

My kind of photography is street photography, reportage, urban landscapes and portraits.

Well, now that's all. See you soon!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  2. pjohngren

pjohngren Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 15, 2010
    Welcome to the group. That is exciting that you are heading out into the world of professional photogrqaphy armed with a m4/3. I have had a number of exhibits using a DSLR prior to geting into m4/3 and I am totally convinced that m4/3 can give results every bit as good and in some ways better than a traditional DSLR, due to its unintimidating form factor. The notion that you need to lug around a full sized DSLR is total myth. When you realize that fact, it is absolutely freeing.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. sinpig

sinpig Mu-43 Regular

Sep 2, 2010
    Superior, WI
    Welcome, this might be a good time for you to purchase a G2, it's on sale @ Amazon for $550!!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome - I'd look at the GH2 ahead of the G2 - quite a bit more expensive but probably worth the money. That said the G2 prices are really low for a fairly new model.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome from Holland !
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome and hello from Scotland.

All the best,

7. BBW