1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

SALE season - EPM1 early buyer's remorse, kind of

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by twmangrove, Nov 20, 2011.

1. twmangrove

twmangrove Mu-43 Regular

May 8, 2011
    B.C.
    This isn't a critique of the PM1. It's a heads up.
    I just saw Future Shop (Canada) has it on for $420. Stellar deal, stellar value.
    I bought when it was brand new, knowing full well I was being a fool, but whatever.
    Is it the best camera in the world? Hell's no. But the IQ is smashing and anyone thinking about buying a P&S for their loved one this X-mas should really give this a serious look-see.
    Cheers.

2. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, USA
    It's my main M43 camera. I like it. It's small, yet all the Olympus goodies are jam packed in a tiny body!

3. rex87

rex87 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 21, 2011
    winnipeg, mb
    check out HENRYS.com they have EP3 kit for $799 canadian.

4. Olympus sent a tweet a couple of days ago that they are running an early black friday special, reducing the price $50 for the Holiday (in the US at least).
    I noticed that it has been $449 on Amazon for a week now (I just ordered another one on Saturday myself).
    I also noticed the price for a Panasonic G3 has been jacked up by the same amount (it was $599 and now is $649).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.