Rwanda and Uganda 4 day trip

kajunito

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Luis
Just came back from a quick trip to Rwanda and Uganda. Main goal was to see gorillas in the wild. I really enjoyed the trip, although with the gorillas I soon realized that I would not take good pictures and just decided to put the camera in the bag and enjoy the experience. The forest was to dense and it was almost impossible to get a clean picture. I guess is more a matter of luck and where you find the group of gorillas you have been assigned to. All pictures taken with GX8 apart from two of them with GX800 (the forest picture and the landscape) and one with iphone (guys on bike grabbed to the truck). Processed in lightroom.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Steve
A wonderful set, I particularly like the canoe pic (there's something about formal dress in a dugout), the boy looking back and the casual way the guy is sat side-saddle on the crossbar of his bike made me smile, also the group shot of the man and boys walking towards the camera is wonderfully processed IMHO.

kajunito

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Luis
I have the camera usually in aperture mode and I set ISO depending on shutter speeds and subject. And..sometimes I just grab the camera with the last settings not to miss the shot, and if the scene in brighter I get those combinations of ISO and shutter speed. Not on purpose... :)

siftu

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
siftu
That 75mm set it self apart.. I'm always on the edge about selling mine but stuff like this makes me want to keep it. Well done I really like the processing too.

kajunito

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Luis
The 75mm is one of those lenses I almost never use but I never think about selling either. Every time I use it, I am very satisfied. I wish I would do more portraits to use it more

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom