1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Rumor: Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite bate release on 24th

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mcasan, Jul 23, 2014.

1. mcasan

mcasan Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 26, 2014
    Atlanta
    Evidently the Yosemite public beta will be released tomorrow around 1PM PDT. Downloading could take a while as there will be hundreds of thousands of folks downloading tomorrow.

2. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
    link?

3. TransientEye

TransientEye Mu-43 Regular

Sep 18, 2013
    Barcelona
    Mark
    From Apple. But it is a Beta being released to allow the public help shake out the bugs.

If you rely on your computer to work it would be unwise to install a non-final release operating system moments after it has been posted. Reverting back to an older OS in the event of problems is non trivial.

4. T N Args

T N Args Agent Photocateur

Dec 3, 2013
    Adelaide, Australia
    call me Arg
    What's the rush? Something fantastic for photographers?

5. mcasan

mcasan Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 26, 2014
    Atlanta
    I loaded Yosemite beta last night. The only serious bug I found so far was in the keychain migration from Mavericks. I reported that to Apple. So far LR and plugins work just fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.