Ruined

Acraftman

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

11GTCS

Mu-43 Regular

Ha Ha Tonka, Missouri

Mountain_Man_79

Do all the interns get Glocks?
Real Name
Chris

Panolyman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Brian
Roadside cottage.
2101-62-TG5.jpg
2101-63-TG5.jpg

Though I think it looks more ruined in B&W.

Last edited:

Zapp DJR

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Darek

Zapp DJR

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Darek
^^^^^
Interesting image. What are we looking at?
On the left there is a lake, and a weir on the stream coming out of it. Ahead and on the lower right there are branches of a stream. I suppose the structure was to regulate flow (and maybe it's direction) between them.
The pipe outlet visible on the wall could be from the building which was standing there (not anymore).

LilSebastian

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
John

Ruined helmet. My 70yo father was out for a 30 mile road ride on Sunday. Downhill, probably going 25mph and doesn't know what happened next. Spent the night in ICU due to small brain bleed and broken scapula. Looking at the helmet, it could have been so much worse. Stay safe all you riders!

BosseBe

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bo
View attachment 875002

View attachment 875003View attachment 875004

Ruined helmet. My 70yo father was out for a 30 mile road ride on Sunday. Downhill, probably going 25mph and doesn't know what happened next. Spent the night in ICU due to small brain bleed and broken scapula. Looking at the helmet, it could have been so much worse. Stay safe all you riders!
Soo glad to hear that he is relatively whole!
Those pictures should be shown to everyone riding a bike as a reminder to always use a helmet!

Maybe you should give your father one of these: https://hovding.com/se/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwsffk7v-7gIVgqiyCh2bZgCrEAAYASAAEgJfKvD_BwE
(I hope you get the english site otherwise there is language options at the top right.)

BosseBe

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bo
A Hövding seems like not using a helmet until you need it, I haven't tried one but it gets best in test in Sweden!
Just a collar around your neck and your hair blowing in the wind until something happens, an airbag for your head!

Shamelessly promoting Swedish products!

ex machina

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
A Hövding seems like not using a helmet until you need it, I haven't tried one but it gets best in test in Sweden!
Just a collar around your neck and your hair blowing in the wind until something happens, an airbag for your head!

Shamelessly promoting Swedish products!
Wow, I remember coming across this years ago but thought it was a joke. Pricy, but I do hate wearing a helmet...

LilSebastian

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
John

ex machina

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
View attachment 875002

View attachment 875003View attachment 875004

As a young man I also crashed my bike, hitting my head, and have no memory of the crash itself -- one minute I was riding home after work and the next I'm staring up through bike spokes at a paramedic. Here's to your father's quick and full recovery.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom