Ruined

This was once a healthy, normal rock, then a section broke off and now it is ruined.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
EM129139-1 by Harvey Richards, on Flickr

ektar

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Don
At the converted station in Kings Mountain, NC. I suppose they missed their train.

Pentax K 35mm f2.0 @ f 6.3

Zapp DJR

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Darek

Real Name
Marc Sitkin

Somewhere in Alaska

Egregius V

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Rev. Gregory Vozzo
Love this shot. The building is calling me to come in and look around. Any idea what it was? A roadside diner? Gas station?
I wish I knew! It's calling me, too, now that I'm hundreds of miles away from it. 😵 Whatever it is, it's so close to the highway (Route 206 in West Bainbridge, NY, USA) - and roadside parking there is difficult. If I had been feeling up to it, and my cell service was better, I might have ventured over for a closer look - and been ready to ask forgiveness if anyone chased me (or had to come rescue me). And then there's my profession, which makes me think I always have to set a good example for others.
:daz:

Who knows - if I get some time off in the coming weeks, and the weather is just right, I just might return for a closer look. It'd be a day-long detour from my planned trip, but I'm thinking I might have to cut that trip short anyway.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom