1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Room With A View

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Lorey, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Lorey

Lorey Mu-43 Regular

Sep 1, 2012
    Missouri, USA
    Hello. This is my first post here. I browsed a few days and found that this seemed to be a friendly place with a LOT of talented photographers. I'm only an amateur and do photography mainly as just a hobby, although I've done a couple of paid weddings and high school seniors but not very much at all. I much prefer to just have fun being a wannabe.:smile:

I have an OMD E-5M I just got a couple of weeks ago. Love it. It's a great camera that I have no criticism of. I'm blown away by the low noise at high ISO's. I also have a Canon 5D MKII but the E-M5 has become my most used camera since I got it and foresee it getting a great deal of use from now on.

I saw this view last week while I was in the office of one of the salesmen where I work. I kind of got lost in all the lines and told him I'd have to bring my camera in and take a shot of it. The E-M5 did a great job. could have cropped the desk out but I think it gives the shot a little depth, like you are standing there in the room. I'm a big fan of desaturated or subdued color PP.

This may not be everyone's type of photography but it's my favorite. But I do other things too, as I've mentioned.

Thank you for viewing.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  2. MajorMagee

MajorMagee Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 24, 2011
    Dayton, OH
    I really like the papers on the desk. (Work to get done when the great outside is calling me...)

I also really like all the different types of lines running through the image.

I might have edited out the latch in the middle of the widow frame.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Welcome to the group! I like the reflection of the flagpole in the desktop. Always good to have different styles here - gives folks new perspectives. :biggrin:

4. Lorey

Lorey Mu-43 Regular

Sep 1, 2012
    Missouri, USA
    Thanks guys!