1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

rolex

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by caimi, Apr 29, 2013.

1. caimi

caimi Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 13, 2012
    middle US
    Caimi caimiphotography.com
    2013 Rolex Three Day Event - Lexington, KY April 26, 27, 28

rolex9.

rolex7.

rolex6.

rolex8.

rolex5.

rolex3.

rolex4.

rolex10.

rolex2.

rolex1.

Pan G5 and Pan 8mm or Pan 45-200mm

2. slothead

slothead Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 14, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    Great images.

I am a little curious however as to why the Range Rover is floating in the lake (?) or is that a flooded parking lot?

3. caimi

caimi Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 13, 2012
    middle US
    Thanks, slothead. The event is underwritten primarily by Rolex and Land Rover. There are a variety of Range Rovers everywhere during the three day event. You can even test drive them (slowly) over rough terrain. The one pictured is one of the first things you see when entering the grounds. (I suspect it doesn't actually float.)

4. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    Nice set.

Just curious, is that horse you captured landing in the sixth shot in the process of going down? Given where those front hooves are it's hard to imagine that ended well.

5. caimi

caimi Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 13, 2012
    middle US
    DeeJayK,

Thanks. It does look as though he is about to buckle under but he didn't. That particular fence comes after an up bank so the horse has to throw itself up the hill and up and over the jump all at a very fast pace. He's basically just come down on the right front and about to push off and out with the hind legs.

6. thaimufc

thaimufc Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 31, 2013
    Bangkok,Thailand
    Nice set,I like fish eye view in last shot.