Rokinon 7.5mm only $243

Doesn't work with electronics.
Bummer. Sometimes you can try calling and talking to someone - often the customer service reps can override or they have other coupons/discounts that are not publicized. Once I was ordering from Kohls.com and couldn't figure out why I couldn't get a 30% off coupon to work so I called in to talk to customer service. Turned out I was a few dollars short of the amount needed to activate the coupon but the customer service agent gave me the 30% off - he was able to override the requirement. Another time I was ordering from musicians friend and called to place an order and the customer service person said "Hey, I found a coupon for you - it'll save you $5 (or whatever it was)". So sometimes it pays to talk to a real person - try calling overstock and tell them you are frustrated - you want this deal but the coupon won't work. Then mention it was working for a friend a few weeks ago (last time they had it on sale). I am fairly certain the customer service person will be able to find a way to make it work for you.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom