Rokinon 7.5mm only $243

Totoro

Mu-43 Rookie
Yahoo! Mine arrived today. I was a bit nervous to order from Overstock.com, but it arrived in perfect condition. Great deal :)

deelee

Mu-43 Rookie
Got a FedEx tracking number last night with tomorrow as the delivery date. Can't wait. It feels like Christmas Eve all over again :)
:confused: When did you order? Where are you located? I ordered on the 29th and delivery said on the 4th.....When I got my tracking number two days ago, delivery says the 9th to California.

Totoro

Mu-43 Rookie
I ordered on 11/28 and it arrived in St. Louis today. I guess getting my order in a day earlier and living half the distance away from NJ made a big difference.

gqchynaboy

Mu-43 Regular
:confused: When did you order? Where are you located? I ordered on the 29th and delivery said on the 4th.....When I got my tracking number two days ago, delivery says the 9th to California.
I too ordered on Dec 28th -> Shipped Jan 2 -> Suppose to arrive Jan 9th Cali/Bay Area

rusteel

Mu-43 Regular
sample shots, need more practice.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Anthonys

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Anthony
Anyone who bought it notice any scratches/chips on the lens hood? Got mine last week but had a chip in it and some marks. The dealer said it was normal given the way the lens caps attaches but did agree to replace it. So got another version arriving this week; interested to see if it's the same and is in fact 'normal' ?

mfj197

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Michael
I was about to say there is an identical thread on this topic over on dpreview, but I see that one was started by astonehouse ... which I guess is you! So you probably know about it. :)

Anthonys

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Anthony
I was about to say there is an identical thread on this topic over on dpreview, but I see that one was started by astonehouse ... which I guess is you! So you probably know about it. :)
Indeed! Probably the same people read both but figured since this thread was about people receiving new ones I'd check if anyone else had the same problem as it's such a strange discovery and never heard of it before :)

gqchynaboy

Mu-43 Regular
Anyone who bought it notice any scratches/chips on the lens hood? Got mine last week but had a chip in it and some marks. The dealer said it was normal given the way the lens caps attaches but did agree to replace it. So got another version arriving this week; interested to see if it's the same and is in fact 'normal' ?
I just received mine in silver and I can tell its a little chip and will eventually chip away since it looks like a thin coat of silver paint.

deelee

Mu-43 Rookie
Mine came in on Wednesday and looks pristine to me.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom