1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Rokinon 7.5mm fisheye -priced to sell quick | Location: USA | Ships: USA/canad

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Matt1529, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt1529

Matt1529 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 13, 2014
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Rokinon 7.5mm fisheye -priced to sell quick

Prices
    $200 shipped

Ships to
    USA/canad

Description
    Mint condition only used twice rokinon 7.5mm fisheye priced to sell. I just sold my m4/3 body so I have no need for this lens. Price is $200 shipped.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    -

Shipping charge
    -

Handling time
    -

References
    -

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump... Sale pending

Attached Files: