Rokinon 7.5mm Fisheye Lightning Deal

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by madogvelkor, Dec 1, 2013.

1. madogvelkor

madogvelkor Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    Connecticut
    Looks like Amazon will be having a lightening deal on the Rokinon 7.5mm Fisheye lens at 9:50am eastern time tomorrow:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

Not sure of the price they'll have it at, but it doesn't look like anyone is selling the lens in any version for under $250 right now.

• Like Like x 2
  2. -Dan-

-Dan- Mu-43 Regular

Sep 22, 2013
  3. leungw

leungw Deal Hunter

May 26, 2011
    NJ
    Willy
    $209.99.

4. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

i am still trying to figure out if i need this lens.. I probably can swing the 200 on my credit card right now but I would hate it to spend all that money and it be a lens I hardly use

5. darrenleow

darrenleow Mu-43 Regular

Sep 30, 2011
    Singapore
    Doubles up as a wide-angle lens with some de-fishing. It's a great bang-for-buck lens!

6. Joelmusicman

Joelmusicman Mu-43 Regular

Nov 1, 2013
    Agreed, my credit card is still sizzling hot from the E-M1 and 12-40... :)

7. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Yea, I couldn't pull the trigger on it. I wanna give my card some time to recover.. Maybe next year .. I remember this same 200 dollar price was offered by someone around this time last year too.

8. madogvelkor

madogvelkor Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    Connecticut
    Every now and then one of the retailers will offer one of the 3 branded versions for around $200. A couple months ago B&H had the Bower branded one for $200. Since the Bower, Rokinon, and Samyang are all the same it doesn't really matter which one you get.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.