Rokinon 7.5mm Fisheye Lightning Deal

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by madogvelkor, Dec 1, 2013.

1. madogvelkor

madogvelkor Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    Connecticut
    Looks like Amazon will be having a lightening deal on the Rokinon 7.5mm Fisheye lens at 9:50am eastern time tomorrow:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

Not sure of the price they'll have it at, but it doesn't look like anyone is selling the lens in any version for under $250 right now.

• Like Like x 2
  2. -Dan-

-Dan- Mu-43 Regular

Sep 22, 2013
  3. leungw

leungw Deal Hunter

May 26, 2011
    NJ
    Willy
    $209.99.

4. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

i am still trying to figure out if i need this lens.. I probably can swing the 200 on my credit card right now but I would hate it to spend all that money and it be a lens I hardly use

5. darrenleow

darrenleow Mu-43 Regular

Sep 30, 2011
    Singapore
    Doubles up as a wide-angle lens with some de-fishing. It's a great bang-for-buck lens!

6. Joelmusicman

Joelmusicman Mu-43 Regular

Nov 1, 2013
    Agreed, my credit card is still sizzling hot from the E-M1 and 12-40... :)

7. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Yea, I couldn't pull the trigger on it. I wanna give my card some time to recover.. Maybe next year .. I remember this same 200 dollar price was offered by someone around this time last year too.

8. madogvelkor

madogvelkor Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    Connecticut
    Every now and then one of the retailers will offer one of the 3 branded versions for around $200. A couple months ago B&H had the Bower branded one for $200. Since the Bower, Rokinon, and Samyang are all the same it doesn't really matter which one you get.