1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Rokinon 7.5mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye Lens Unboxing Video

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by taz98spin, Dec 2, 2011.

1. taz98spin

taz98spin Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 13, 2011
    NYC
    Hey everybody,

I did a quick unboxing video of the
    Rokinon FE75MFT-S - 7.5mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye Lens for Micro Four Thirds in Silver :smile:

6444639513_5ecc57fa08_z.
    Rokinon 7.5mm F3.5 Fisheye Lens by Taz Spin, on Flickr

Here's the direct link

http://youtu.be/rcuBdqvlI-M

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rcuBdqvlI-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Like Like x 4
  2. Art

Art Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 13, 2011
    San Francisco, CA
    Silver looks good too. I was impressed by build quality and looks when I first got it. I don't think I've ever seen any other m43 lens wich felt so well built and slick. Even PL25 doesn't come close. Maybe Oly 12mm which I haven't tried yet. The packaging feels very cheap though (maybe it's Rokinon's fault not Samyang..)

3. speedandstyle

speedandstyle Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Interested to see the video through the lens. I have never been a big fan of fisheyes myself but will have to see the image before I can say for sure.
    Oh and the "plasticy leather" is called vinyl.:biggrin:

4. taz98spin

taz98spin Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 13, 2011
    NYC
    Yes, the lens is very well built!
    & yes, the box is ridiculously large for no reason :confused:

Ha, yes vinyl bag :smile:
    The second part of the video is filmed through the fisheye lens, so please watch all the way through if you want to see what the video looks through the lens!

5. speedandstyle

speedandstyle Mu-43 Hall of Famer

DUH! I am an idiot. :blush:

I didn't watch the rest of the video the first time through. Quite a bit of distortion but it looked nice and sharp. For the price it would be worth it if you need it or just want to get really artistic. One of the reasons I am going to this format is just have fun and be creative.

• Like Like x 1