• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Rok 7.5mm, Pan 20mm, Oly 45mm for Pan 12-35mm | Location: NC, USA | Ships: ConUS

Buy/Sell feedback for ahinesdesign (25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahinesdesign

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Aaron
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
Trading
Rok 7.5mm, Pan 20mm, Oly 45mm for Pan 12-35mm

Ships to
ConUS

Description
I have three primes that I would like to trade for a Panasonic 12-35mm zoom. The primes are all excellent lenses, but I often find myself swapping lenses a lot more than is practical, or missing shots because I don't have the 'right' lens with me. The 12-35 would seem to solve that problem (in theory, anyway...). I shoot with a G5 so the 12-35 seems a better match with OIS compared to the Oly 12-40 (although I wouldn't turn one down).

Here are details of the lenses I would like to trade:

Rokinon 7.5mm (black) - like-new condition; comes with original box, front and rear lens caps, storage pouch

Panasonic 20mm - glass in perfect condition, but has a small mark around the outer edge on the front bezel (cosmetic only - does not affect mounting filters); comes with original box, front and rear caps, storage pouch, screw-in lens hood, Hoya 3-stop ND filter

Olympus 45mm (black) - like-new condition, purchased in Dec 2013; comes with original box, front and rear lens caps, JJC lens hood

See photos here

I do have an interested in selling the lenses while I continue to look for a trade - I would take $725 for the set.

References
here; eBay: 4153r

Acknowledgment
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

ahinesdesign

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Aaron
As in selling the lenses individually? That looks like a good possibility in the near future as there has been little interest in the trade... Shoot me a PM if you have something else in mind!

RDM

Mu-43 All-Pro
I had sent you a PM already a couple days ago regarding the possibility of splitting up and selling me the 7.5mm, but I hope you still find your ideal trade first. Good luck!

ahinesdesign

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Aaron
To the top!

Added photo link, and now have interest in selling the lenses (as a set, maybe individually - PM for more info).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom