1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Roadtrippin'....

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Minniesmum, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Minniesmum

Minniesmum Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    UK
    Yesterday got my van sorted- cam belt MOT interim service...big bucks but expected. I have serious cabin fever. Been recovering from major surgery for the past 10 weeks. Back to work likely in about 2 weeks...:(  So.....today me and my Doblo camper are hitting the road north to Northumberland and the east coast of Scotland. Back to my spiritual home. Taking my E-PL1 , kit lens for convenience, Pentax 110 50 and 70 mm, OM 28mm F 3.5, and Canon 50mm f 1.4, perhaps a macro....Oh and my laptop...so hoping to have a few days of peace and photos and east coast beaches.
    Wild camping so no heat or showers or noisy neighbours.... I've perfected the art of keeping relatively " pong-free" lol for a few days without a shower..
    See you guys soon !

Cath

Flickr: Minnie's Mum (catching up; still missing her)'s Photostream

• Like Like x 2
  2. foto2021

foto2021 Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 5, 2011
    SE England
    Enjoy!

I recommend Sainsbury's Toddler Wipes. Very effective. :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  3. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Always good to get away, enjoy the trip!

4. Minniesmum

Minniesmum Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    UK
    Yep I use babywipes ! ;) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.