Roadtrip through Norway by drone

PakkyT

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Pretty cool. On that last scene, did you get anywhere near the edge of the terrifying cliff?

Shot By Steem

Mu-43 Regular
Pretty cool. On that last scene, did you get anywhere near the edge of the terrifying cliff?
Thanks! I did, i am scared of heights but had to do it while i was on it. Didnt dare to fly my drone to close since it might scared the other people and only got some pictures and videos with my normal camera:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

mumu

Mu-43 Veteran
Very nice video. I bought one last month and only used it for its intended purpose last weekend. I had a lot of trouble framing the shot because I found it difficult to see my phone's screen, particularly in bright sunlight. Do you use a hood or some other device to help with that?

Shot By Steem

Mu-43 Regular
Very nice video. I bought one last month and only used it for its intended purpose last weekend. I had a lot of trouble framing the shot because I found it difficult to see my phone's screen, particularly in bright sunlight. Do you use a hood or some other device to help with that?

Thanks Mumu!

When its too bright it can be quite difficult to watch the screen indeed. I try to cover it up mostly by turning around but then its still hard to see sometimes. I think the DJI Smart Controller solves this cause it has higher nits values than most phones, however its way too expensive in my opinion.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom