Roadside Repair

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Crdome, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Crdome

Crdome Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Sep 11, 2011
    West Central Indiana
    Chrome
    Brooklyn scene...

Roadside Repair I ...I didn't anticipate seeing this wonderful machine in the city.
    <iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/11745209863/player/7ce6a2898c" height="437" width="1024" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

Roadside Repair II ...Fabulous little guy. Don't think he was particularly happy but he had his pad and looked like he routinely participated in the maintenance schedule.
    <iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/11744971505/player/47bc3ace32" height="639" width="800" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

• Like Like x 4
  2. pdk42

pdk42 One of the "Eh?" team

Jan 11, 2013
    Leamington Spa, UK
    Cute.

3. snkenai

snkenai Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 5, 2010
    The Ford Falcon. An under rated little cheap car in it's time. The hard tops were really cute.

4. DougVaughn

DougVaughn Mu-43 Regular

Oct 30, 2013
    Franklin, TN
    Doug Vaughn
    That Triumph looks like a pretty wonderful machine as well.

5. Ricoh

Ricoh Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 2, 2013
    UK
    Steve
    Quite a rare sight, most women have difficulty finding the fuel cap, let alone opening the bonnet.
    +1 on the bike.

6. Crdome

Crdome Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Sep 11, 2011
    West Central Indiana
    Chrome
    Yes. The Triumphs was sweet and certainly more of a precision machine than the other.. I'm glad others appreciate the class essence of this scene too.

7. caimi

caimi Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 13, 2012
    middle US
    Caimi caimiphotography.com
    I noticed the Triumph before the Falcon. Both classics.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.