RMS to M42 adapters

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
For those interested in macrophotography with microscope lenses, RJ have now also made up some adapters that will take the standard RMS microscope objective thread. These come in M42 thread mount, so you'd need an M42 to m4/3s adapter, or any other mount depending on what you want to use.

RMS Thread to M42 Adapter for microscope objective cone - eBay (item 350352400700 end time Jun-09-10 05:49:48 PDT)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

RMS Thread to M42 Adapter for microscope objective flat - eBay (item 200470968028 end time Jun-09-10 05:51:46 PDT)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cheers

Ray

JoeG

Mu-43 Regular
Great find! One of my other pursuits is wood- and linoleum-block prints, usually abstract. I can see a never-ending string of ideas coming from a rig like this one. Have you tried it?

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
I've just ordered one, as they've only become available just now. I asked a while back if these could be made and here they are. :smile:

Cheers

Ray

Djarum

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jason
Thats really cools stuff. I've got a m43 to t-mount(m42 I think) coming and a t-mount to standard telescope 1.25 inch focuser adapter as well. One of the reasons I wanted to go down the slr route to begin with: prime telescope photography.

I can't wait for the microscope pics to start coming in.

Hikari

Mu-43 All-Pro
Thanks for the post. Now I have something to use the microscope objectives I have around.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom