Rio de Janeiro City Center Photowalk

Hi everyone,
In November/18 I spent an afternoon on a photowalk through Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) city center accompanied by my wife and a few other members of a photography course.

Although I'm a natural "carioca", born and living in Rio, I don't usually take such photo-centric walks. Even tough I've been to the same locations a few times before (and took some nice pictures) being focused solely on photography made me notice lot's of interesting buildings and features.

Also of interest is the obvious realization of how different we all are. What got my attention were mostly the textures, geometries, etc while my wife found it all very boring and only got involved when she decided to ignore all that and pay attention to the surrounding people. Great example that multiple pictures exist in the same spot depending on one's interest.

I share a few favorites and samples below, but hope you'll be interested in visiting the full album at Rio City Center Photowalk Flickr album.
I was very pleased with the variety, but don't like dumping all the photos on the post.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

MorningWalk

New to Mu-43
Great set of pictures!
It is fun to visit a known place with the intention of making photos: it gives a different view on the environment. Thanks for sharing.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom