1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Ricoh GRD-I Screaming Blue Fairy Princess Model

Discussion in 'Other Systems' started by avidone, Oct 11, 2011.

1. avidone

avidone Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 24, 2011
    Rome, Italy
    Petach caused this. He started talking about GRD and I checked it out online. What I really liked best were the photos I saw from the 8mpx first edition. Then I saw new old stock on eBay for 129 pounds and spent a day trying to stop myself spending the money, but I kept seeing those nice, film-like shots, including new ones from Petach's GRD-III. The only problem is the colour/design of this. At least, as some online suggest, no one could possibly take this camera seriously, so may be easier to get street shots. ;-)

blucam.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. I could buy one right now for 300 bucks, but somehow I can't see myself doing that.

3. avidone

avidone Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 24, 2011
    Rome, Italy
    that sounds a bit steep for a used one... and for this model you GOTTA get a good price to make up for the Public Embarrassment Factor

4. VinVin

VinVin Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 7, 2010
    GTA, Canada
    Kevin
    I'd rock that... But skinned LoL i have a soft spot for all things ricoh GR based... I don't know why

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.