• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Ricoh GR II + GW-3 wide-angle conversion lens + GV-1 viewfinder + accessories. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for MiguelATF (15)

MiguelATF

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
Items to sell/buy/trade: Ricoh GR II + GW-3 wide-angle conversion lens + GV-1 viewfinder + accessories

Prices: $555.55

Ships to: US

Description: Am selling my lightly-used Ricoh GRII camera - with only 2392 shutter actuations! - along with two best 'must-have' Ricoh accessories for this camera - the GV-1 external viewfinder - and the GW-3 ultra wide-angle conversion lens (along with the GH-3 lens hood, which is part of the wide-angle lens package). Am also including an excellent Wasabi external battery charger + 2 spare (and excellent) Wasabi batteries. Last but not least, I'm including two other great accessories - a small but very comfortable hand strap - and a functional, compact protective camera case (for the camera alone, without viewfinder or the wide-angle conversion lens), which has a convenient belt loop. There is also a high-quality glass screen protector on the rear screen, and another glass protective filter on the front lens.

I'm the 2nd owner and this camera has been treated very, very well in its lifetime. This is the 2nd generation of Ricoh's APS-C GR compact cameras; unlike the GR III, it features both a small built-in pop-up flash - and the +/- vertical rocker switch on the upper right hand side of the rear panel, an incredibly useful (IMHO) control which Ricoh eliminated in the later V3 model of the GR. The high-quality fixed 28mm FOV lens, combined with the excellent sensor, has literally produced what I believe to be some of the best photos I've ever taken. The wide-angle conversion lens gives equally high-quality results. And the small but functional clip-on GV-1 optical viewfinder (which has frame lines for both the 28mm FOV and the wider 21mm FOV of the conversion lens!) is an incredibly useful accessory for those bright sunny days when LED camera screens seem to wash out in the sunshine.

I'm only selling it because I have realized that I haven't been using it anywhere near as much as I originally planned - and a camera this nice truly deserves to be used - and appreciated - more.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS in the US, AirPost to Canada

Shipping charge: To be split between Buyer & Seller

Handling time: As soon as humanly possible

References: fleabay: miguelatf

Additional comments: Open to reasonable offers below asking price

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

RicohGRII#1(all).jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
RicohGRII#2(camera+EVF+WAlens).jpg
RicohGRII#3(camera_on_rear_screen).jpg
RicohGRII#4(camera_case_open).jpg
RicohGRII#6(accessories).jpg
RicohGRII#7(top+GV1).jpg
RicohGRII#8(front+GV1).jpg
RicohGRII#9(bottom).jpg
RicohGRII#10(lens+filter).jpg
RicohGRII#13(shutter_count).jpg

MiguelATF

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
For those interested, this is what the camera looks like with the wide-angle conversion lens mounted. It definitely adds a little bulk to the normally petite GR II - but for ultra-wide-angle fans (it has a 21mm equivalent FOV), it's a truly fantastic accessory to an already great camera. (The GV-1 viewfinder conveniently comes with framelines for both the standard 28mm FOV and the wide-conversion 21mm view.)

GW-3-front.jpg

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom