Reviews subforum: Post a gear test or review here

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Welcome to our new Reviews subforum! Here members can post gear tests, reviews, or shootouts.

Your post can be short or long and in any format you want. Lots of different kinds of posts are welcome, as long as they are photography related.

Examples:
  • Brief first impressions of a camera which is new to you
  • Review of a lens
  • Review of an accessory (camera bag, tripod, strap, adapter, flash, etc)
  • Shootout between two lenses
  • Test of camera C-AF tracking, high ISO performance, etc
When making a new post here, please choose a prefix: Review, Test, or Shootout. If none of those really apply, please choose one anyway.

The only thing not allowed in this subforum is a post with no content except a link to a review on some other site.

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
If anyone has done tests or reviews in the past which would be appropriate for this subforum, please PM me with a link to the thread, and I'll move it here.

We're going to try and get a sponsor for this forum so that we can give gift certificates or coupon codes away to some of our members who post reviews. Please stay tuned...

m43happy

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Quick question, are you consolidating reviews of the same product, but made by different users, into one thread? Just wondering because I can see this forum filling up fast with multiple thread reviews of the same product anytime a camera/lens is released.

Latest threads

Top Bottom