1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Reviews subforum: Post a gear test or review here

Discussion in 'Reviews, Tests, & Shootouts' started by Amin Sabet, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Welcome to our new Reviews subforum! Here members can post gear tests, reviews, or shootouts.

Your post can be short or long and in any format you want. Lots of different kinds of posts are welcome, as long as they are photography related.

Examples:
    • Brief first impressions of a camera which is new to you
    • Review of a lens
    • Review of an accessory (camera bag, tripod, strap, adapter, flash, etc)
    • Shootout between two lenses
    • Test of camera C-AF tracking, high ISO performance, etc
    When making a new post here, please choose a prefix: Review, Test, or Shootout. If none of those really apply, please choose one anyway.

The only thing not allowed in this subforum is a post with no content except a link to a review on some other site.

• Like Like x 5
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    If anyone has done tests or reviews in the past which would be appropriate for this subforum, please PM me with a link to the thread, and I'll move it here.

We're going to try and get a sponsor for this forum so that we can give gift certificates or coupon codes away to some of our members who post reviews. Please stay tuned...

• Like Like x 7
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  3. barry13

barry13 Mu-43.com Editor Subscribing Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
  4. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I have no preference, really.

• Like Like x 1
  5. m43happy

m43happy Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Quick question, are you consolidating reviews of the same product, but made by different users, into one thread? Just wondering because I can see this forum filling up fast with multiple thread reviews of the same product anytime a camera/lens is released.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.