Retro

red

Mu-43 Veteran
Weekend work: I made pictures to visualize the different revisions of construction of the CURTA Type I calculator (4 diefferent Curtas, nine views). I used my GF1 with the Retro Lumax 1:3.5/35 - an English Lens from around the same time period as the Curtas.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Curta Type 1 - comparison - Vergleich - comparaison (1949 1952 1955 1968)

You can selcect the Curta by Year (1949 • 1952 • 1955 • 1968) and nine different views by using the arrows (< > top right)

carpandean

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Very cool subject. Kinda looks like a cross between a camera lens (wish my calculator had knurling), a coffee grinder, an abacus, and a hand grenade (what does happen when you pull the pin?)

Shots came out nicely, too.

linkedit

Mu-43 Top Veteran
hold on a minute..... those things are calculators? they look like pepper grinders or a handheld enigma machine lol

very nice shots. though the close ups on the site you linked have a little flare. the shot of the 4 curtas above has a better contrast, probably because you darkened the background slightly.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom