1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Retro-cool Vintage Olympus OM System Neck Strap (Blue/White) | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by madmaxmedia, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madmaxmedia

madmaxmedia Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Feb 20, 2010
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Retro-cool Vintage Olympus OM System Neck Strap (Blue/White)
    </br>Prices</br> $30 + ship
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
    </br>Description</br> I have a vintage 'Olympus OM System' neck strap for sale. It is fully functional with no rips or tears, and overall in excellent condition for its age. It has light padding with a felt/suede-ish material lining the inside. The white trim and lettering is stitched.

I think this is a killer accessory that would look best on a silver Oly body, problem is I no longer have one (I kinda thought about getting an E-P1 just to use this.)

Someone with a silver OM-D should wear this with pride!

The price might be a bit high for a cloth strap, OTOH this is a pretty darn cool neck strap and I would just keep it for less. $30 via Paypal plus actual shipping cost (in USA First Class will be cheap. Overseas we can discuss but First Class is doable for most countries to save $, otherwise Priority.)
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Actual shipping
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. rfortson

rfortson Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Check your PM. This is too cool for school!

3. madmaxmedia

madmaxmedia Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Feb 20, 2010
    Sold to the man in Houston!

Thanks everyone-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.