Reputation - how to archieve

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Herman, May 8, 2010.

1. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    How to get 200 reputation:rolleyes:
    I did not even make it to 100:rofl:
    • Like Like x 3
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

This was last discussed here in this thread: which I believe explains how it works. I honestly will need to review the thread myself to see how it ended up but I am 99% sure that every time you thank someone, or receive a "Thanks" via the "Thanks button" or use the little balance icon to let someone know you appreciated their post (or receive "rep" via this method)...that one's reputation is increased.

Believe me, no need to get too concerned. Many don't use either method and then some like me use it quite often because we are enthusiastic.:biggrin:
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    believe me my friend, whether you know it or not,
    you have a strong reputation...
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Yeah i agree with Shooter. You sure have a world wide reputation Herman. Keep up the good work man, reputation is earn't and cant be bought. And you've earn't it all.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    Show Herman with reputation....Just 200
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ulfric M Douglas

Ulfric M Douglas Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 6, 2010
    That's the first time I've even seen the "thanks button" ... hmmm. I shall from this moment on use it with abandon ...
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Actually, reputation can be bought... just send me $1 per reputation point you require and I'll be happy to abuse my Administerial power :rofl:

Spend so much time giving thanks to others, that you don't feel the need for yourself :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2