relaxing in the sun

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by gidion27, Mar 23, 2010.

1. gidion27

gidion27 New to Mu-43

[​IMG]

Daughter Relaxing in the sun with her favourite stuffed animal. One of my first shots with my new e-p1.

• Like Like x 2
  2. hodad66

hodad66 Mu-43 Top Veteran Charter Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Indialantic, Florida
  3. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer Charter Member

Awesome man, I'm sure this is a good one to pull out on the 21st. I can't really imagine what it must feel like taking pics of your own kids, but one day i hope to find out myself.

icon

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

She is a true beauty and congratulations, belatedly, on the birth of your daughter! Take many, many photographs - there will never be enough.

5. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus Charter Member

Dec 15, 2009
    A picture is worth a thousand words... she is gorgeous - thank you for sharing your joy here... We are truly blessed :friends:

Cheers

Brian

6. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator Moderator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Absolutely wonderful. As someone wise once told me, you only get one chance to document the lives of your children. I consider that a reason to spend generously on lenses :biggrin:.

7. pete

pete Mu-43 Regular

Feb 26, 2010
    Phoenix, Az
    hey Icon: its like a new truck...after a week you'll be in the desert trashing about, your day will come :)

Hey Gidion: a wonderful shot, such clarity and definition with such a soft and delicate look.

congrats,

Pete

8. gidion27

gidion27 New to Mu-43

I am spending indeed heaps on good lenses:) But she is worth it.