1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Reichmann field-testing G3 / 25 1.4

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by Pelao, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Pelao

Pelao Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 3, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    from Luminous Landscapes:

What's New at The Luminous Landscape

I find field tests, and his in particular, very pointed and useful. He knows M4/3 well, and particularly praised the GF1, EP-2 and loves the GH2.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DownUnderDog

DownUnderDog Mu-43 Regular

Agreed fully, Pelao. I purchased my first mu-43 camera (a G1) after reading Michael's report. If you look at his web site you can still see the original reports. Now I have 2 bodies and three lenses (and three legacy lenses) and a LX2 camera. Not finished yet!! I look forward to his report on LULA.
    Cheers
    DUD

3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I'm a fan too. Looking forward to the report!

4. nickthetasmaniac

nickthetasmaniac Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 11, 2011
    I'll watch with interest. Luminous Landscape's work was one of the main factors in me choosing the GH2 as well :smile:

5. Tom Swaman

Tom Swaman Mu-43 Veteran

Another Believer/Follower.....

Yes, I find Michael's work to be at the top of today's most reliable and helpful.

Regards,
    Tom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.