Refurbished 45mm Olympus (US) $320

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Fmrvette, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
  2. MrPhotoBob

MrPhotoBob Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 16, 2012
    That is a good price, but since I was also buying another EM-5 body, I went ahead and paid the $399 for a new 45mm 1.8 lens so that I could get that lens for $249 with the rebate.

3. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Yeah, it's difficult to resist picking up a backup OM-D and grabbing the rebate... until I look at the check book balance, then resistance is quite easy :biggrin:. I had the refurb'ed 45 in my cart and then backed out of the deal - it's a great lens but not a focal length I use much, and I figure I can spend the money better elsewhere.

Like for food...

:biggrin:

Post some pics from the 45 when you get it!

Regards,

Jim

4. ean10775

ean10775 Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 31, 2011
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Eric
    I haven't looked lately - is the Oly 45mm still available on eBay from the Korean sellers for $329 or so brand new as was the case a while back?

5. MrPhotoBob

MrPhotoBob Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 16, 2012
    I agree, :smile: but if it wasn't for having some equipment laying around that I was not using and could trade in on it, I would not have done it. I was able to pick up the body, 2 lenses, flash and still have some extra spending money left. :thumbup:

6. m0nsieur2

m0nsieur2 Mu-43 Regular

Mar 8, 2012
    Nice price! Shows out of stock for me right now, but that's probably a good thing since I just dropped some money on an IPS computer monitor to help out my photo editing.

7. Imjacks0n

Imjacks0n New to Mu-43

Nov 4, 2011
    San Francisco
    Lens normally run for about $10 more shipped on ebay from korean sellers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.