Refurbished 45mm Olympus (US) $320

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Fmrvette, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
  2. MrPhotoBob

MrPhotoBob Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 16, 2012
    That is a good price, but since I was also buying another EM-5 body, I went ahead and paid the $399 for a new 45mm 1.8 lens so that I could get that lens for $249 with the rebate.

3. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Yeah, it's difficult to resist picking up a backup OM-D and grabbing the rebate... until I look at the check book balance, then resistance is quite easy :biggrin:. I had the refurb'ed 45 in my cart and then backed out of the deal - it's a great lens but not a focal length I use much, and I figure I can spend the money better elsewhere.

Like for food...

:biggrin:

Post some pics from the 45 when you get it!

Regards,

Jim

4. ean10775

ean10775 Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 31, 2011
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Eric
    I haven't looked lately - is the Oly 45mm still available on eBay from the Korean sellers for $329 or so brand new as was the case a while back?

5. MrPhotoBob

MrPhotoBob Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 16, 2012
    I agree, :smile: but if it wasn't for having some equipment laying around that I was not using and could trade in on it, I would not have done it. I was able to pick up the body, 2 lenses, flash and still have some extra spending money left. :thumbup:

6. m0nsieur2

m0nsieur2 Mu-43 Regular

Mar 8, 2012
    Nice price! Shows out of stock for me right now, but that's probably a good thing since I just dropped some money on an IPS computer monitor to help out my photo editing.

7. Imjacks0n

Imjacks0n New to Mu-43

Nov 4, 2011
    San Francisco
    Lens normally run for about $10 more shipped on ebay from korean sellers