refurbed 75/1.8 for $560 at getolympus

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by demiro, Nov 20, 2014.

1. demiro

demiro Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 7, 2010
    hurry if you want one :smile:
  2. klee

klee Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 20, 2013
    Houston, TX
    not in stock in either color
  3. DynaSport

DynaSport Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 5, 2013
    Shows in stock for me.
  4. abhisheks77

abhisheks77 Mu-43 Regular

Jul 26, 2013
    Silver shows "Out of Stock" and black one shows "Limited Quantity Available", but not able to click on "Add to Cart". Seems like both are not in stock
  5. JamesD

JamesD Mu-43 Regular

Mar 18, 2015
    Elk Grove, CA
    James Landers
    i just thought I'd add this little tid bit to the discussion (such as it is). I've been religiously checking GetOlympus every morning in hopes of picking up a Refurb 75/1.8. Finally on May28, I got lucky. (of so I thought) it showed up listed as in stock. I quickly ordered it and then sat back to wait for it. Checked my account and it showed the order complete, and shipping as ground. No tracking info though, so finally I called today to check its tracking. i didn't want it to show up with signature required and not be home, Well, not to worry. It hasn't shipped and as a mater of fact, they don't even have it in stock. No explanation, Basically told me they can't ship something they don't have but they'd be happy to cancel my order. Nice!