Refurb Olympus 12-40 in stock right now $639

Air-Cooled

Mu-43 Regular
They are already out of stock! I have been watching daily, and was unable to look this afternoon. It was not there this morning. Very frustrating.

--Ken

Hopefully you get it next time, I missed it a few times before finally snagging it.
Interestingly, they emailed me to call them regarding the address, usually doesn't happen with any other online retailer if using the same billing/shipping address.
Oh well, as long as I get it...

playak47

Mu-43 Veteran
I picked up the 60mm Macro lens, at the time 12-40 was available too. Just keep trying.

dcg

Mu-43 Rookie
Unfortunately, there seem to be three states for the "add to cart" button - greyed out because it's out of stock, orange because it's in stock and available for purchase, and orange (but when you click on it, you get a message that the lens in unavailable, and the button turns grey).

I've been keeping an eye on the refurb section for a few weeks. Immediately after I purchased Saturday, the button was grey. A bit later, it was orange again, and stayed that way for longer than I'd expected - so out of curiosity I clicked, and you guessed it - not actually in stock.

sprocket87

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Mine arrived yesterday (ordered Friday, received Wednesday). I never got a call from Olympus to confirm shipping info, or a shipment notification email. I happened to check my Olympus login and look at my order status on Wednesday and it had a FedEx tracking number and was already on the truck for delivery!

Anyway, the lens is awesome, I can't tell it apart from new. Can't wait to start using it more :)

Replytoken

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ken
Mine arrived yesterday (ordered Friday, received Wednesday). I never got a call from Olympus to confirm shipping info, or a shipment notification email. I happened to check my Olympus login and look at my order status on Wednesday and it had a FedEx tracking number and was already on the truck for delivery!

Anyway, the lens is awesome, I can't tell it apart from new. Can't wait to start using it more :)

I ordered mine on Saturday and it was delivered by FedEx yesterday. The funny thing is that I selected free (ground) shipping and they sent it by 2-day service. I only quickly examined the lens late last night, but it looks like new. Looking forward to shooting with it this weekend.

--Ken

dcg

Mu-43 Rookie
I've ordered two refurb lenses, selected free shipping both times, they sent it two day both times. The first lens I ordered on a weekday and it went out same day; the second I ordered on a Saturday, and it went out the next Monday. Olympus has been pretty quick, in my experience.

Latest threads

Top Bottom