Refurb Olympus 12-40 in stock right now $639

Air-Cooled

Mu-43 Regular
They are already out of stock! I have been watching daily, and was unable to look this afternoon. It was not there this morning. Very frustrating.

--Ken
Hopefully you get it next time, I missed it a few times before finally snagging it.
Interestingly, they emailed me to call them regarding the address, usually doesn't happen with any other online retailer if using the same billing/shipping address.
Oh well, as long as I get it...

dcg

Mu-43 Rookie
Unfortunately, there seem to be three states for the "add to cart" button - greyed out because it's out of stock, orange because it's in stock and available for purchase, and orange (but when you click on it, you get a message that the lens in unavailable, and the button turns grey).

I've been keeping an eye on the refurb section for a few weeks. Immediately after I purchased Saturday, the button was grey. A bit later, it was orange again, and stayed that way for longer than I'd expected - so out of curiosity I clicked, and you guessed it - not actually in stock.

sprocket87

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Mine arrived yesterday (ordered Friday, received Wednesday). I never got a call from Olympus to confirm shipping info, or a shipment notification email. I happened to check my Olympus login and look at my order status on Wednesday and it had a FedEx tracking number and was already on the truck for delivery!

Anyway, the lens is awesome, I can't tell it apart from new. Can't wait to start using it more :)

Replytoken

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ken
Mine arrived yesterday (ordered Friday, received Wednesday). I never got a call from Olympus to confirm shipping info, or a shipment notification email. I happened to check my Olympus login and look at my order status on Wednesday and it had a FedEx tracking number and was already on the truck for delivery!

Anyway, the lens is awesome, I can't tell it apart from new. Can't wait to start using it more :)
I ordered mine on Saturday and it was delivered by FedEx yesterday. The funny thing is that I selected free (ground) shipping and they sent it by 2-day service. I only quickly examined the lens late last night, but it looks like new. Looking forward to shooting with it this weekend.

--Ken

dcg

Mu-43 Rookie
I've ordered two refurb lenses, selected free shipping both times, they sent it two day both times. The first lens I ordered on a weekday and it went out same day; the second I ordered on a Saturday, and it went out the next Monday. Olympus has been pretty quick, in my experience.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom