Reflections...

Bill Gordon

Mu-43 Top Veteran
...yes, reflections on the amazing comments that have been posted on the many links of this Form mu-43-com.

It is refreshing to see so many, old and new, who have found a place on this medium, the internet, to exchange ideas, thoughts, kind words and perhaps meet new people from other parts of this planet that share the same love of photography. My bookmark bar at the top of my iMac is loaded with sites dealing with Olympus and General Photography but I think that I will be clearing the decks and sticking to just three sites that I enjoy but don't always frequent because at last we have Quality rather than Quantity. Now, having said that I find that I get lost in this forest of forums on this site and I forget where I have been, want to return to, and revisit. Somehow I hope that Amin will be able to re-arrange the main page to provide consolidation to the mix.

Just a few thoughts from an "olde" man who has had a lifetime of love of photography.

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
...yes, reflections on the amazing comments that have been posted on the many links of this Form mu-43-com.

It is refreshing to see so many, old and new, who have found a place on this medium, the internet, to exchange ideas, thoughts, kind words and perhaps meet new people from other parts of this planet that share the same love of photography. My bookmark bar at the top of my iMac is loaded with sites dealing with Olympus and General Photography but I think that I will be clearing the decks and sticking to just three sites that I enjoy but don't always frequent because at last we have Quality rather than Quantity. Now, having said that I find that I get lost in this forest of forums on this site and I forget where I have been, want to return to, and revisit. Somehow I hope that Amin will be able to re-arrange the main page to provide consolidation to the mix.

Just a few thoughts from an "olde" man who has had a lifetime of love of photography.

same here Bill - must be age - that's why I run two screens - looking forward to the day when the graphics card can handle three screens, (maybe it can)

Start playing with Lightroom, (just downloaded the Beta 3 version trial - thanks Don for the heads up), and/or Photoshop and you will never be away from the "bloody" computer

Cheers

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Bill, if you click on "New Posts" on the blue menu bar above, you'll see a list of all the threads which have been updated since your last visit... Once you've done reviewing any of those new threads which interest you, click on "Quick Links" and in the popup menu, select "Mark Forums Read"

You can then use the "New Posts" again to check what's changed.

Thanks to my friend Don for that tip :thumbup:

Cheers

Brian

spark

Mu-43 Regular
...that's why I run two screens - looking forward to the day when the graphics card can handle three screens, (maybe it can)

<param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/c1TOAXAbOAI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/c1TOAXAbOAI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bill Gordon

Mu-43 Top Veteran
<param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/c1TOAXAbOAI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/c1TOAXAbOAI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

WOW!!!!!

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
only Bankers have that many screens at once - as they are into multiple "screwing" - please excuse my French

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Somehow I hope that Amin will be able to re-arrange the main page to provide consolidation to the mix.

Thanks Bill. Your email prompted me to combine the Panasonic and Olympus lens forums into a single "Native" lens forum. I share your viewpoint that less is better when is comes to number of forums on the main index. However, I've gotten far more requests to create new forums than I've gotten to consolidate forums. At least half of the forums now listed on the main index came about by request.

One way to keep track of the discussion threads you've seen and want to revisit is by subscribing to them. Posting in a thread automatically subscribes you to that thread. If you want to keep track of a thread without posting, click on "Thread Tools" at the beginning of the thread and select "Subscribe to this Thread". You can instantly view all subscribed threads by clicking on "My Threads" in the blue bar at the top.

Latest threads

Top Bottom