• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Reduced! Panasonic GX85 with Olympus 25mm f/1.8 and Gariz Leather Half Case. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for agentlossing (8)

Real Name
Andrew L
User name: agentlossing

Items to sell/buy/trade: Panasonic GX85 with Olympus 25mm f/1.8 and Gariz Leather Half Case

Prices: $500.

Ships to: US

Description: eBay

The time has come for a change, this is my trusty GX85 with one of the best lenses to pair it with. I got some photos that really pleased me with this combo. The half case is built like a tank and offers better grip as well as protection. The link to eBay is for $589 (update, $569.99) but I would knock off $40 if purchased through here, it's not an auction so I can cancel it over there.

I would also be willing to consider parting it out, but might hold off on making a deal for a little while to see if I can sell more than one piece of the kit. Offers considered! Thanks for looking.

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method: USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge: $10

Handling time: 1-2 Days

References:

Additional comments:
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom